Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
you need to work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed
you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
you want to run a low-level utility
Click here to download Rufus
View more random threads:
- Browse zipped documentation without unpack...
- speed up your personal computer startup
- TrueSafe Personal Edition 3.11
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus 3.0.699
- Recover Your Data with Apple Time Machine
- Right Click Context Menu Extender
- File Redate Rename (Java) 1
- Recover your lost files ......... R-Studio...
- 360 Total Security 2016