How to stop wasting time:
1. Plan your day. If you donít plan your day you end up reacting to whatever happens, an email, a phone call, a job someone else needs taken care of that doesnít matter much in your future. Remember that your goals and aspirations deserve your time, so plan that time.
2. Walk away from the people and things that add no value to your life. Time is precious so spend it on the people and things that help you grow, push you forward, and make you happy.
3. Stop complaining about a situation. I have never seen a situation get better because someone kept complaining about it, either do something about it or move on.
4. Stay focused on your goals, remind yourself that you have to put in the hard work today to realize your dreams, time waits for none of us.
5. Smile. I believe that time spent being joyful is never wasted, if anything it can make you live longer and make you more energized and enthusiastic about the future. So laugh, dance, hug, solve a math problem, play monopoly, do whatever it is that makes you happy and you will never look back on that time with regret.