April 22 (Bloomberg) -- Chris Robinson, a startup entrepreneur, has never built a boat before and he admits that a tsunami is unlikely to hit his home in Silicon Valley. But he has spent the past two years building a 22-foot-long, 8.5-foot-high, 10-foot wide tidal wave-proof pod made of plywood and epoxy in his backyard. Bloomberg heads to Palo Alto to check out his progress.
View more random threads:
- People are awesome 2014
- Sunsilk Fashion Week
- Nature Time Lapse
- 9 Unexpected Ways Color Can Affect You
- Brilliant Bike Stunts In The Streets of San...
- Bollywood Video Pooja Bose
- flower garden - butterfly garden
- Swetha Menon in Rathi Nirvedam - Interview
- Michael Jackson's Last Ever Interview
- Stupid Bus Driver