On Wednesday morning (Sept. 2), Turkish police found the body of a 3-year-old Syrian refugee – Aylan Kurdi – who had drowned together with his 5-year-old brother Ghalib and mother Rehan in the Mediterranean sea while trying to escape Syria. Images of his lifeless body went viral, driving home the danger and desperation of the refugee crisis in Syria and inspiring a powerful emotional response from artists around the world.
These touching responses range from grief to rage, and regardless of where you stand on the Syrian refugee crisis and Europe's response, one thing is certain – children like Aylan and Ghalib should not be dying like this.
View more random threads:
- What a stylish horse from Uk
- Socialism is Possible !!!!
- Underwear donated for flower show
- The Disciplined Pursuit Of Less.......
- Military Advancement/Tech News.....19-05-2009
- UK parliamentary speaker steps down over...
- Pak Army cautions cellphone users regarding...
- Street demonstrations and strikes in France
- Self inking rubber stamps
- New Forms Of Explosive Favored By Terrorists