Mauritius in the Indian Ocean is know for its sparkling crystal and turquoise waters. The contrast of colours, cultures and tastes makes the island a location for an unforgettable holiday. Mauritius offers the opportunity to unparalleled luxury, a level of refinement that is ahead of many other other tropical holiday destinations. Mauritius was named after Dutch Prince Maurice Van Nassau.
View more random threads:
- Neighbours and street art in Tarifa, Spain
- The Amazing Birth Of A Hand Blown Glass...
- How to Brush Teeth
- The Most Insane Polyphonic Collage You Will...
- What Defines You?
- Elizabeth Taylor Whoops for Joy!
- Harvest at The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Gum Cells used to Grow Tooth
- Parking Fools
- Midnight Barcelona