What angers me about Muslim-populated countries is their lack of empathy, and action in alleviating the suffering of those fleeing civil-war stricken territories. The “holiest” land for the entire Muslim Ummah is Saudi Arabia, but what are they doing to help refugees fleeing from the tyranny of Bashar al-Assad in Syria?
Kurdish people have sore memories of being refugees, fleeing to safety from the tyranny of Saddam al-Hussein, and that alone should make us the most empathetic nation towards the plight of refugees.
The video below shows a Kurdish child fleeing Syria, dead on shore. I understand that sharing this will make no difference in changing the circumstances of the refugees, nor alleviate the suffering of the mother, but this heart-wrenching video shows the dire situation of refugees, who are often met with disdain in the West.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- TAP Airbus A310 Low pass turn Portugal...
- 3 Years Old Korea Child Star
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Games theme song "You...
- Crossing the pool on bike!!!
- The Gulf Stream & Climate Change
- 7 Fun Things to Do to Brighten Your Morning
- Video education with mobile phones in the...
- Caring - pass it on
- These Adidas are made from recycled sea...
- Karachi before partition