The dramatic moment a Syrian refugee pulls his wife and baby on to train tracks in protest at migrant camps in Hungary.
A desperate father pushes his wife and child onto the tracks after realising their 'train to Austria' is actually taking them to a refugee camp. Scuffles broke out at the train station in the Hungarian town of Bicske between migrants and police in riot gear. Several hundred migrants and refugees packed into Thursday's first train leaving the Budapest train station, hoping to reach Austria. But when the train stopped on a police-packed platform at Bicske, which hosts a major refugee camp, the disappointed passengers refused to leave the train as police ordered.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Story of Gandhi
- Paul Anka - Live
- 15 Seconds with Arianny Celeste
- Maggie Doyne — Why the human family can do...
- Don't worry, be happy! - Helena's Grandma...
- Laina Walker as Overly Attached Girlfriend 2
- Travel Supreme
- Reverse Football Swing
- MLA Banshidhar Baudh's simple living, a slap...
- WHO ARE THE NUBIAN? HERE'S YOUR ANSWER!