For years Sindh has been used and abused by powerful people who take advantage of the poor. The haari, the shopkeeper, the teacher, the villager, and the housewife who run this province with their sweat haven't seen a rupee of the development funds that are provided by the federation, instead this money is used by already rich people to amass wealth and possessions.
Its a shame that the same people with the same surname appear over and over in front of Sindh's proud people and have the audacity to ask them for votes after actively working against the interests of these same folks. This province has been plagued by corruption for too long and its time that we start the journey towards a Naya Sindh. The need for change here is greater than anywhere else due to the condition at which the rulers have brought this historic, proud, and rich land.
View more random threads:
- Imran Khan Great Speech In National Assembly
- View from Minar-e-Pakistan
- urdu - Chairman Imran Khan ki dawat par aap...
- Govt tactics to stop PTI 11th May 2014 Jalsa
- Are You Ready Again?
- urdu - Peoples party kay Noor Alam
- Ms. Fauzia Kasuri's Fund Raiser Tour...
- urdu - Bilawal House takmeel kay marahil mein
- urdu - kam umar tareen Parliamentarian; 26...
- urdu - munh zoor ghora