Shi Liliang is from the Quanzhou Shaolin Temple, and it took him three attempts to break his previous record of 120 meters, set in January. Last October, he set a record of 118 meters. The stunning stunt requires perfect balance and huge speed to carry out, and the monk has been practising it since 2005. The Shaolin Monastery is well known for its kung fu monks that undergo rigorous training to conduct impressive acrobatic and physical feats.
View more random threads:
- The making of PAA movie
- We Hacked My Car Battery For This Stuff
- Just for Laughs - Elephants
- U Fone New Add
- Brothers Become Mysteriously Paralyzed Each...
- Vodafone ZooZoo commercial for Dating Tips
- 5th Grade Boys Synchronized Swimming Talent...
- Very Interesting Paper War.. Must Watch.....
- Ahmadinejad Meeting With Anti-Zionist Jews
- Outer Banks NC Pelican Eats Mans Arm!