Chinese martial arts, which are called kung fu or wushu , are a number of fighting styles that have developed over the centuries in China. These fighting styles are often classified according to common traits, identified as "families" or "schools" of martial arts. Examples of such traits include physical exercises involving animal mimicry, or training methods inspired by Chinese philosophies, religions and legends. Styles that focus on qi manipulation are called internal , while others that concentrate on improving muscle and cardiovascular fitness are called "external" . Geographical association, as in northern and "southern" , is another popular classification method.
Chief guest (DPO kwl Jahanzeb Nazir Khand-ADC Ashfaq ch and others)
Photographer Saeed Shahid
View more random threads:
- Tightest Parallel Car Park II - GWR Video...
- Bangladeshi travellers cram onto trains
- Whoever wins the election workers will lose...
- One million trees
- China’s Global Political Shift !!!
- SLA massacres patients with targeted...
- World's Highest-Resolution Projector
- Stop killing in Gaza
- Malnutrition in India
- The policies of Jews for Muslim world