غربت ختم کرنے کا ادارہ شوکت خانم میموریل کینسر ھاسپیٹل کے مریضوں کے لیے 100 ملین روپے کا سامان عطیہ کرے گا - معاھدہ طے پاگیا ، عمران خان دستخط کرتے ھوئے
Poverty Eradication Initiative (PEI) [Official] will donate #medical supplies worth 100 million rupees for #patients of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre in the memory of Mrs. Shamshad Masood. In this regard an MOU was signed between SKMCH&RC and PEI in a ceremony held in the #Hospital. Mr. Imran Khan (Chairman, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust) and Mr. Shahid Yusaf (Executive Director, PEI) were the signing authorities from their respective organizations. Dr. Faisal Sultan (CEO, SKMCH&RC) and Mrs. Fauzia Kasuri (Chairperson of the Advisory Council for Women Development of PEI) were also present on the occasion.
It may be recalled that PEI is a local non-governmental #organization operating in #Pakistan and is engaged in the development and execution of various initiatives related to #poverty reduction, population #welfare, #women #empowerment, #health and hygiene and reproductive health to the #poor. This initiative will certainly benefit the poor patients of the Hospital.
View more random threads:
- Abu Azmi slapped by MNS MLA for taking oath...
- The lesson of Peshawar ......Praful Bidwai.
- urdu - Hafiz Saeed ki Shahrukh Khan ko...
- Arab collusion in the Israeli massacre !!!!
- IPL 8 - Venus (Awesome Shots and Catches)
- India's Greatest Ironies
- urdu - Rehman Malik ka 12 Rabbi-ul-Awwal ko...
- what happening in srilanka?
- LATEST NEWS!!!!!! i think;) 12-05-2009