That's the general reaction to these statues in a wax museum in China's Sichuan province. Pictures below and we have to warn you: look at your own peril, there's no unseeing them.
In a post shared on the Trending in China Facebook page, you can see the startling, creepy wax figures of celebrities such as Jackie Chan, Roger Federer and Gong Li, among others. There's no easy way to say this, but the statues look horrific.
"Celebrities across China are outraged at their unauthorized wax figures being included in a museum in Sichuan Province that has been dubbed by netizens as "the ugliest wax museum," it says in the post, and it's very hard to disagree.
View more random threads:
- Alice Wonder in a Citrousy Swimsuit
- Mia Khalifa will appear in Bigg boss 9
- Maria Sharapoa launches Sugarpova
- DoUtZeN KrOeS GQ Men Of The Year Awards in...
- The best drama actress of Pakistan
- Social events around the Pakistan - Photos
- Amisha Patel's first opportunity for acting
- Melissa Molinaro – at Pretty Little Thing...
- 2 princess and 1 prince