"I dedicate this book to Suleiman, Qasim and the youth of Pakistan" is the simple message Imran Khan has written in his book. This picture truly signifies the true meaning of his words when he says that nothing brought him more happiness in life than being a father. A rare sight of a life sacrificed with his sons, a loving arm around their shoulders. And a realization that we, especially the youth of Pakistan, have truly been lucky to find a leader who decided to put the children of this nation ahead of his own life with his children. Such leaders are not born everyday; leaders who view the youth of this nation as their own.
Some late summer holiday time for the Khan's; A pleasant surprise for all the well wishers of the family to see Chairman Imran Khan with his boys; Suleiman and Qasim. They dropped in for the holidays, and are spending some quality time playing cricket and hiking, always a favourite past time for the outdoorsy Khans!
View more random threads:
- Lessons from Iraq? US creates local militias...
- urdu - Pakistan kay 2 azeem bhikari
- urdu - Fazal ur Rehman ki sayasat Islam nahi...
- a question for Pakistanis?
- urdu - ghareeb aur yateem bachon ko mufft...
- Pakistan after 65 years of corruption
- Secret Ballot - A Punjabi short movie
- Chairman Campaign
- Feeling ashamed on voting PML-N
- BLACKWATER ....REHMAN MALIK SHOULD RESIGN