This is my newest project from my home country Switzerland about the most famous Swiss mountain the Matterhorn. I was 3 times in Zermatt between August and October 2012 to make this film. I stayed some nights outside under a starry sky and a lot of falling stars. During October on 2’700m/8'858f over sea it gets really cold. But it was worth to do it.
View more random threads:
- Healthy Food Swaps! (Bread, Candy, Soda,...
- Grebes Dance
- Double YOUR Productivity in 1 Day With 5...
- Michael Jackson and Britney Spears Alive
- Longest Football Control
- The Luckiest People In The World
- golmaal 14
- Sister hears brother's heartbeat after death
- Volvo V40 Pedestrian Airbag
- The Amazing Cats' Theatre