Since the 1970's Majuli islander Jadav Payeng has been planting trees in order to save his island. To date he has single handedly planted a forest larger than Central Park NYC. His forest has transformed what was once a barren wasteland, into a lush oasis.
View more random threads:
- Model airplane crash video
- HUMANITY IS OUR POWER - Invisible Heroes...
- Train Journey through Belarus (near Vitebsk)
- How humans make rain
- 100 Years of Beauty - Episode 8: Russia...
- Myths About Your Body You Probably Believe
- Beautiful Music
- Just For Laughs - The dynamite
- Religious gathering in Tongi, Bangladesh
- Holi Beauty Tips