Named after the legendary F6F Hellcat fighter plane of WWII, the X132 Hellcat is the result of an uncompromised design and manufacturing approach. Drawing on the first and second generation Hellcats' distinctive drag race architecture, the third generation Confederate X132 Hellcat advances that architecture with innovative engineering and avant-garde design.
View more random threads:
- Debut of the Special Edition Land Rover...
- V12 Vantage and Skyfall
- Mind your Driving Manners
- Upcoming Model Of Toyota Corolla
- Reality check on car-care myths
- Car Wallpapers (Part 10)
- Land Rover Brand Ambassador Ben Saunders
- my honda civic vti prosmatic.
- Land Rover Photographer Search submit a...
- Volkswagen Festival - Karachi