Neha Ramu from Surbiton in south-west London is only 13 - but she is already a genius, with a higher IQ than Stephen Hawking. She scored 162 in a Mensa IQ test for people under 18, the highest possible mark - putting her in the top one percent of the UK's brightest people. Any score of above 140 is considered to be that of a genius. Neha came to the UK from Bangalore in India when she was seven, but it was only in recent years that her parents started to realise the true level of her intelligence. The BBC Asian Network's Nancy Cole went to meet Neha and her mother Jayashree at their home.
View more random threads:
- Natalie Okri - Britain's Got Talent - Show 6
- Man's Best Friend
- Back Yard Birding - how to attract birds to...
- Interview With Beer Chugging Mark Zuckerberg
- 22 More Fake Apple Stores Discovered in China
- Convert your vehicle for ICE driving
- Yoga at Your Desk
- Ratti Gali Lake
- Perfect Skin for CHEAP!
- BS Minisha Lambha Ramp Walk