India: Meet Vikram, the armless man campaigning for a driver's license .Vikram Agnihotri showed his competence in driving on Indore’s busy streets, Thursday, despite the fact he has no arms. Agnihotri lost the limbs in an accident when he was seven years old, when he touched an electric cable. The Indore-based businessman now wants a driving license. If the transport department issues Agnihotri with a license, it would be the first such instance in India where a person with no arms would be authorised to drive on the road. Agnihotri urged the government "to amend to law."
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Vangelis-Conquest Of Paradise
- Nik Wallenda's Epic Blindfolded Skyscraper...
- Strongest Pathan
- The Queen as a Mechanic (1945)
- Car Jump Championships
- Makeup Hacks Every Girl Should Know
- CGI VFX Showreels HD VFX Reel - by David...
- Bolt's High Tech Electric Motorbike
- Everyday Things Names
- Volcano eruption hits Chile and Argentina