What may be the world's oldest fragments of the Koran have been found by the University of Birmingham. Radiocarbon dating found the manuscript to be at least 1,370 years old, making it among the earliest in existence. The pages of the Muslim holy text had remained unrecognised in the university library for almost a century.
View more random threads:
- How To Have Natural White Teeth in 3 minutes...
- Miracle on Hudson
- Shruti haasan exclusive interview
- The Chilling Mystery Of The Black Dahlia
- Just For Laughs Part 3 9
- How to Take The Perfect Selfie
- Funny Magic Trick - Barry and Stuart
- Energy producing bridge
- Driving tests in India - the easiest test in...
- That's a real human wave