Rome, Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Ancient ruins such as the Roman Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire. Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, boasts St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes.
View more random threads:
- This spoon will always stay level
- Atif Aslam And Sonu Nigam Best Madley Of Old...
- The ultimate adrenaline rush!
- Meanwhile at a Russian Gas Station
- F.C flying bird
- Ileana Interview On Shakti Movie
- Help Wanted
- Girls shaved bald for IPAD
- Power of Smart phone !
- Oregon House with Toy Train Ride Worth $3.5...