Rome, Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Ancient ruins such as the Roman Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire. Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, boasts St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes.
View more random threads:
- Shah Rukh Khan with Sundar Pichai
- Big Cats Freed From The Circus Get A Whole...
- How to Protect Your Eyes, Ears, and Teeth
- Breathtaking Skywalking
- The World's Most Powerful Photographs
- Frozen Lake - Baikal (undefinable blue...
- STRIKER - Full Movie
- How to Sleep Better : Wake Up When Light to...
- Save Your Time!
- NEGATIVE PEOPLE!! [Les Brown]