Rome, Italy’s capital, is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with nearly 3,000 years of globally influential art, architecture and culture on display. Ancient ruins such as the Roman Forum and the Colosseum evoke the power of the former Roman Empire. Vatican City, headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church, boasts St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums, which house masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel frescoes.
View more random threads:
- You Are What You Eat! Inspiration and...
- Cool Optical Illusions Compilation 2014 [NEW]
- Easy Muffin Recipe from Titli's Busy Kitchen
- Ramzan aur Hamara Khana (Very Funny) - Kaha...
- A peaceful bike ride
- Waves of Lake Superior
- Microsoft Xbox - "Life is Short"
- Hum Tum
- Beautiful Design
- Stupid people and funny bloopers!!!