Palau is an archipelago of more than 500 islands, part of the Micronesia region in the western Pacific Ocean, well known for its scuba-diving and snorkeling sites. Northerly island Koror is home to the former capital, the majority of the population and the islands’ main commercial center. Neighboring Babeldaob has the modern capital, Ngerulmud, mountains and sandy beaches on its east coast.
View more random threads:
- Ancient Stone Fence
- Beautiful and Cute Smiles
- 30 amazing destinations in India where you...
- Lahore to Bahrain Swat
- Travelling the space and viewing the earth...
- High Quality Collection Part 30
- Amazing Australia's Bioluminescent Lake
- Bastei Bridge, Germany.
- Dubai International Airport ..Awesome