Interview with world's "human computer" Shakuntala Devi during her visit to Hong Kong in 1996. The Indian prodigy was featured in the 1995 Guinness Book of Records for her feat 1980 June 18th feat of demonstrating the multiplication of two 13-digit numbers: '7,686,369,774,870 x 2,465,099,745,779', picked randomly by the Computer Department of Imperial College, London. She produced the correct answer of 18,947,668,177,995,426,462,773,730', in just 28 seconds.
View more random threads:
- Life for Fun
- Think of your Mother
- Nissi Beach, Cyprus
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Chinese man remodels old house with millions...
- Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Surprised With...
- 5 Awesome Tricks & Pranks With Dry Ice!
- Robot Farming and the Future of Food: Hard...
- hindi movie Comedy King rajpal yadav
- Ron Gutman: The hidden power of smiling