A CARPENTER and his son have spent two-months building a working car out of WOOD. Amandeep and Mohinder Singh from Patiala, India, built the wooden car by hand – working up to 12-hours a day. The car, which has a top speed of 75 mph, was carefully crafted using hundreds of planks of wood. The pair built the unconventional vehicle using traditional wooden materials covered in layers of varnish to build the classic car shape around the engine. Mohinder, 55, decided to build the car when son Amandeep, 23, asked him if it would be possible to create a car from wood.
View more random threads:
- True or false?
- My Tattoo Experience *on the ribs*
- Just For Laughs Part 1 6
- San Francisco AT&T Park
- Helder Guimarăes: A magical search for a...
- Local Markets in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Shahrukh Video Commercial For Compaq - So...
- Overview of Papua New Guinea
- American Freedom is in danger from its own...
- Theresa May talking about Islam