When you hear the term “folding electric scooter,” you likely think of a stand-up scooter along the lines of the Zümaround or the MyWay Compact. At best, you might picture something with a bicycle-style saddle and seatpost, such as the Voltitude. MOVEO, however, features a full traditional seat that’s mounted directly on the chassis. Although the scooter isn’t in production yet, it hopefully will be by next year.
View more random threads:
- Audi A4 Wallpapers
- Great Cars And Concept Models (Part 1)
- Next Generation Range Rover
- Toyota Camry Special Edition 2016
- 26 years old motercycle , still sold as new...
- Debut of the Special Edition Land Rover...
- 80th Geneva Motor Show 2010
- Nissan Patrol
- TATA'S NANO[RATAN TATA DREAM PROJECT FOR...
- LA Motor Show