Terror attacks in Mumbai; 80 dead, over 900 injured
Mumbai: In one of the most violent terror attacks on Indian soil, Mumbai came under an unprecedented night attack as terrorists used heavy
Terror attacks in Mumbai
machine guns, including AK-47s, and grenades to strike at the city's most high-profile targets -- the hyper-busy CST (formerly VT) rail terminus; the landmark Taj Hotel at the Gateway and the luxury Oberoi Trident at Nariman Point; the domestic airport at Santa Cruz; the Cama and GT hospitals near CST; the Metro Adlabs multiplex and Mazgaon Dockyard -- killing at least 80 and sending more than 900 to hospital, according to latest reports. (
View more random threads:
- First Virtual store
- Sehwag, Gambhir get India off to a flyer in...
- Buy Pakistani Be Pakistani
- [[M]] Israel should heed the clamour for...
- UMT 9th Convocation Rehearsals
- A leaf from history: The prime minister is...
- 2012 Hyundai Veloster @ 2011 Detroit Auto...
- Idiots are real friends
- Tax collection in India
- Train Escape Magic by BABA