Anything that our mind canít understand seems like a miracle to us. Many a times, we attribute such things to a supernatural being (God), a miracle worker, a saint or a religious leader. And when we start believing blindly in such beings that we think can perform miracles, we stop relying on our own strengths.
View more random threads:
- Excited Groom
- Baby's Emotional Reaction to Mother's Son -...
- What Happens When You Donate Your Hair
- DRAWING A PEACOCK (Pencils for kids)
- India: Vadinagar: Village home to snake...
- Challenge Yourself
- How Facebook Manage 1.2 Billion Users Data
- Salary Negotiation: Do's and Don'ts!
- Aloha 'Oe aloha oe Nakano Zero
- Naak se gaao - public ko pakaao