This entry for NewScientist proves that squirrels don't smell nuts. A squirrel's memory is phenomenal. If you try this experiment at home it is important to distinguish between different squirrels. In this experiment there were three of them. All three squirrels exhibited the same memory traits: They always returned to the same position. Collectively they made over 300 separate trips and seemed to work as a team to systematically clear the hoard of nuts.
View more random threads:
- The Science of Aging
- Lindsay Lohan Photoshoot
- Incredible Jump for paragliding
- Payal Rohatgi - Photoshoot
- Katharine McPhee On Jimmy Kimmel Live Show:...
- MythBusters: Shark Shipwreck (360 Video)
- funny soccer moments bloopers
- Plane taking off from water
- Drifting to the top
- Katharine Hepburn: her portrait in 33 clips!!