It's not true that babies are born with the ability to swim, though they have reflexes that make it look like they are. A reflex called the bradycardic response makes babies hold their breath and open their eyes when submerged in water, says Jeffrey Wagener, a pediatric pulmonologist in Colorado.
View more random threads:
- Harvard University - Kennedy School Talent...
- Calysta Bevier: Teen Cancer Survivor Gets...
- Courage - motivational video
- Feats with Cars - Wow
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque Abu Dhabi
- Shahid Afridi interview
- Ghajini New House Entry Very Romantic Scene
- White Wisteria Flowering Tree
- Rich list dubai - the white yacht party
- Love the people who really depends upon you.