It is heart-wrenching to be reminded about how cruel people can be, especially towards those who need love and care the most, but it is a reality that needs to be seen, not ignored.
Hungarian director Zsófia Zsemberi‘s short movie tells one such story, where a family adopts an orphan, but once they become dissatisfied with her behavior they throw her away without any consideration.
There truly isn’t such a big difference between small children and pets, so why the different treatment?
“The Gift” truly reminds us that all living creatures are just that, a gift.
View more random threads:
- Are You An Introvert or Extrovert
- What is Meditation - Excerpts of a public...
- Best Use Of Duct Tape, EVER!
- Mime Through Time (Pakistani Version)
- Topsy turvy: Mumbai hooked onto 'B-boying'...
- You won't stop laughing ::: Funny People...
- How to pose for pictures
- Best Goals
- Ratti Gali Lake
- The circle of woman's life