Navagio Beach or Shipwreck Beach, is an exposed cove on the coast of Zakynthos, in the Ionian Islands of Greece. The area is defined by its sheer limestone cliffs, white sand beaches, and clear blue water, which attract thousands of tourists yearly.
View more random threads:
- Malika Parbat – 5,291m (17,354 feet)
- Travelling From Khanewal towards Bahu Sultan
- Picnic at water world in karachi [r.i.r]
- Marquam Bridge
- Romania ( Landscapes)
- Mt. Kinsman (4,357' / 1,328m) via Kinsman...
- Cappadocia (Turkish: Kapadokya)
- Toamna romaneasca --Romanian autumn --OTOÑO...
- The Pakistan we lost somewhere between our...