Suspended 400 feet above Peruís Sacred Valley of Cusco are three capsules that appear like Space Age airstream trailers. These transparent sleeping pods are intended for unfazed adventures, crafted from aerospace aluminum and weather resistant polycarbonate giving each visitor a 300 degree view of the valley below.
View more random threads:
- Getting morning love from the lions
- This Is Muhammad Ali
- Fortune Found in Proverbs: Steven Scott - CBN
- Water Transfer Printing - Hydrographics
- Amazing Dice Art Drawing!
- Camcorder AVCHD to WMV Converter for...
- Feeling his Tender Meat - Prank Comparison...
- WWE dream meets a child
- The History of Typography
- Cat Gets stuck in lamp