The Karakoram, or Karakorum, is a large mountain range spanning the borders between Pakistan, India and China, located in the regions of Gilgit–Baltistan, Ladakh, and Xinjiang region.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- The Most Beautiful Waterfalls of the World
- South Korean Martial Arts Demo
- Dance machines and skaters on the ice
- Edit and convert your videos
- Dining in bird's nest.
- KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE BALL - Very Funny
- Beautiful Lake Geneva, Switzerland
- Milk and Toast and Coffee (Creative Mugs)
- The Touch Bionics i-Limb Hand. REMARKABLE!
- Public Services