Frank Sesno reports on a new, more environmentally friendly hydroelectricity technology that harnesses the energy from water already flowing under our streets to power homes, street lights and more.
View more random threads:
- Thai Military Parade!
- Hands-Free Painting
- Fish Bike
- 6 Funny Brainteasers
- How to convert Flip video to AVI, MPG, WMV,...
- Destination Cape Verde Islands: Sun, Sand,...
- Comparing Qigong Practices in Different...
- Nasir Al-Mulk Mosque
- Anti government protests continue in Bahrain
- He's really cool bodybuilder