Aqua is an 82-story mixed-use residential skyscraper in the Lakeshore East development in downtown Chicago, Illinois. Designed by a team led by Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang Architects, with James Loewenberg of Loewenberg & Associates as the Architect of Record. It includes one level of parking below ground. The building's eighty-story, 140,000 sq ft (13,000 m2) base is topped by a 82,550 sq ft (7,669 m2) terrace with gardens, gazebos, pools, hot tubs, a walking/running track and a fire pit. Each floor covers approximately 16,000 sq ft (1,500 m2). The Aqua was named the Emporis Skyscraper Award 2009 skyscraper of the year, and was shortlisted in 2010 for the biannual International Highrise Award.
View more random threads:
- [[M]] Gum disease care 'aids arthritis'
- A house for Zardari !!!!
- Picosecond Oscilloscope
- 26 November 2015 - intense fog in motorways...
- Mexico's drug-trafficking industry
- Extreme of Ignorance ( جہالت کی انتہا )
- NATTO supply Liine
- Massive search operations as YSR goes missing
- Turkey seizes Syrian ship with weapons - PM...
- A new national narrative......