Lest we forget - the human cost
We share these pictures with utmost respect to the deceased and their families. The sole intention is to remind the ungrateful nation of the "human cost" of carving a homeland.
We can not be certain about the identity, religion, caste, creed, language or ethnicity these martyrs. That is not even relevant. What matters is that they died so that we could be free.
The only way honor their sacrifice is to forget all other identities. Lets all be just Pakistanis.
View more random threads:
- Do you let other people's nonsense change...
- Q., Which 1 thing kills a strong relation...
- PERVEZ MUSHARRAF (MUST SEE VERY FUNNY)
- All must read this and say their ideas
- If there's one face I want to see
- What is the gender of computer ? find out
- Laziness is the mother of all bad habits
- **THINGS GUYS WOULD DIE FOR**(by haily)