In China’s Hebei Province, a glass walkway perched atop a cliff at an altitude of 1,900 meters opened to the public last week. Photos taken of the site have gone viral on the web with many tourists showing signs of cold feet.
View more random threads:
- Irina Shayk and friends in Zambia | Sports...
- How to Follow Nutrition Guidelines for Men's...
- Racing Water Buffaloes in the Philippines
- time lapse painting
- Japan Air line's CEO - Must watch
- Create The Painting
- Not a lameduck PM, says Manmohan Singh
- Hijabi Muslimah saves schoolgirl from train
- Amazing Cool Idea by Father
- People are awesome!