Thread: Leggy lady: Shows off her 4ft 4in legs...........

Leggy lady: Shows off her 4ft 4in legs...........

Leggy lady:

Former Basketball Player

Ms Pankratova
    Shows Off Her
    World Record-Breaking
    4ft 4in legs

These amazing pictures show the leggiest lady in the world Svetlana Pankratova stretching her considerable assets.

Ms Pankratova, 36, is in the Guinness Book of Records for having the longest legs of any woman in the world - they measure a whopping 4ft 4in.

That's just eight inches shorter than pop singer Kylie Minogue, who stands at five feet even.

Standing at 6ft 5in, the Russian was in New York's Times Square to start a week-long celebration of record-breaking events for Guinness World Records.

Measuring up: Svetlana Pankratova's legs are 4ft 4in - the longest in
    the world

'Some guys like it but others do not like standing next to a woman this tall, they are intimidated,' she told NBC's Today Show.

'It is also a challenge when I get on planes, I do not have enough legroom I must admit.'

A former basketball player, Ms Pankratova has entered the hallowed
    pages of the Guinness Book of Records

Born in Russian and now living on the Costa del Sol in Spain, Ms Pankratova was a basketball player at America's Virginia Commonwealth University from 1992 to 1995.

But while Ms Pankratova might have the longest legs in the world, she is not the tallest.

She is over a foot shorter than the world’s tallest living woman, Yao Defen of China.

The tape is just about long enough to measure the long legs

Ms Pankratova steps out in Times Square: Her boyfriend at 6ft 1in is
    shorter than her

She recently posed for pictures with He Pingping from China who happens to be the world’s smallest man.
    who is just 74.61cm tall (2ft 5.37in)

I do not mean in the pants pocket either. We are talking richter scale short from head to toe, while Svetlana has the longest legs in the world. What a pair.

Speaking of Pingping, she said “I heard he was going to be the shortest man, but I didn’t realize he was going to be that small.”

[size=18]Pingping admitted he was head over heels in love - but not with the lady towering above him. Pingping, who was born with primordial dwarfism, was thinking as ever of his girlfriend back in Inner Mongolia.

He said through an interpreter: "I always miss her when I'm not with her." The 20-year-old has been going out with the woman, who is of average height, for six months. He is from Huade County in Wulanchabu, and at the time of his birth was no bigger than his father's palm.

He Pingping met Svetlana at the launch of the 2009 edition of the Guinness World Records book. Svetlana, from Volgograd, lives with her Russian boyfriend on the Costa del Sol in Spain, and is 1m 96cm tall (6ft 4in).

The 36-year-old said of He Pingping: "I heard he was going to be the shortest man, but I didn't realise he was going to be that small. "He seems very happy, he smiles and laughs a lot."

Svetlana Pankratova Biography

As a biography, she is from Volgograd Russia and her age is 36 years old. She loves her newfound fame as a babe of the Guinness Book with long legs.

“Well actually it’s great for me to realize that I am the queen of the longest legs. I’m the longest on the planet. It just feels good. Actually I’m proud of it.”

Ms. Pankratova’s height is 6′7″ tall of mostly hot legs but including a torso, neck and head on top. The size of her dangly legs is 4ft 3.9in tall which means that she does not need to stoop when her boytoy is performing from a chair.

That Russian boyfriend lives with her on the Costa del Sol in Spain. Svetlana is a real estate broker there.

“I don’t mind dating a shorter person,” she says. “My boyfriend is 6′1″ tall.

Thread Information