Jeeps crossing a river on the way to Askole. Askole, Askoli, or Askoly is a small town located in Shigar Valley, in the most remote region of the Karakoram mountains, in Gilgit–Baltistan, Pakistan. It is the last settlement before the wilderness of the Karakoram.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Tehran Birds' Garden
- What would you say about this?
- Laying the Roots for Healthy Teeth in Young...
- Original Video - Horrible crash of Jeremy...
- Mariusz Kędzierski - rysuje - finalista It's...
- supplication - sami yusuf
- Horrible Road Accident
- just for laughs soaked cop
- anu malik's daughter
- A call from the school to Mother