You've probably heard the expression "The rich are different", but they might not be as different as you think.
A study by financial planner Tom Corley found millionaires can attribute much of their wealth to their daily habits. And they are behaviors just about anyone can emulate.
For example, Corley found after studying 350 wealthy and not so wealthy people that the 'more well to do' get up early every day. "I get up at 4am or 5am and I write for an hour or two hours," said Corley.
44% of the wealthy wake up three hours before work, and then fill that time in a constructive way, such as working out or reading. "Before they even get to work, they have done some really good things that help them move forward in life," said Corley.
View more random threads:
- Just For Laughs Part 2 1
- Can Big Business Stop Climate Change?
- Adventures in Trinidad & Tobago! Part 2:...
- Love between child and mother is in every...
- FIERCE AMBITION - Motivational Video
- Turquoise Place Orange Beach, Alabama
- Windows 7 ReadyBoost
- Beautiful Germany
- The KFPS Royal Friesian Horse
- 'Man of Mass Destruction'? RT challenges...