A Walking Excavator or popularly Spider Excavator is a special type of all-terrain excavator. Like the regular excavator it consists of a boom, stick, bucket and cab on a rotating platform known as the "house". However, the house sits atop a different type of undercarriage. The undercarriage consists of leg or arm-like extensions with or without wheels. All can move in increments hence the name Walking Excavator. This is different from an early 20th century dragline excavator where a set of feet plate are alternately lifted and lowered.
View more random threads:
- The most Expensive Cars of the world
- Lamborghini based on a Fighter Jet Cockpit
- Bowler Motorsport
- The Dynamic Response in the all-new Range...
- Atlast Honda Auto Show Peshawar
- Car Wallpapers 2009 (Part 5)
- Extreme Sailing Series
- only for Rs.12.80 Lakh
- Honda Civic 2016 model pictures leaked
- Always be careful when changing your car...