Join myself (Mike Kirkpatrick) and Friend and fellow Guide Anton Donaldson, on a long day trip away from our home base at the top of New Zealands South Island. It's sunny, and with no other anglers about, we chase big brown trout on this early season day with a degree of confidence in finding a few... We find some indeed and the quality of fish is welcome for so early in spring.
View more random threads:
- Kareem Rashad Sultan Khan…. American Muslim...
- Israeli forces push Palestinian man off...
- Galveston Beach
- The Power of 50 Words
- Plus-size? More Like My Size | Ashley Graham
- Boarding pass
- Switch - Work/life balance to work/life...
- Home Remedy for Skin Lightening
- World's First Photo-Taking GPS Bike
- Sugar in Coke