In a leap for robotic development, the MIT researchers who built a robotic cheetah have now trained it to see and jump over hurdles as it runs — making this the first four-legged robot to run and jump over obstacles autonomously
View more random threads:
- Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Mahesh bhatt interview on Express news
- Berlin tropical island
- 1300 pound Rescued Grizzly
- Victoria's Secret Swim 2013 Angels Lip Sync...
- Best Wedding Toast Ever - Amy's Song - HQ
- Naughty on FTV Pakistan 009
- Street Workout in Pakistan
- Kentucky Student Creates Anti-Gossip Girl...
- Once we were Hunters