Myanmar (formerly Burma), is a Southeast Asian nation of more than 100 ethnic groups, bordering India, Bangladesh, China, Laos and Thailand. Yangon (formerly Rangoon), the country's largest city, is home to bustling markets, numerous parks and lakes, and the towering, gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the 6th century.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- Guerilla tunnels in Vietnam
- Israel Wants Sunni Shia War in All Muslim...
- Sri Lanka & Maldives & Dubai
- Wonderful chinese youngsters' performance
- Japanese Barman Bends Metal
- Nail Art Designs: Bows with Polka Dots
- Platform Needed
- Jelacy rides in 900hp Evo IX
- SELFIE (Award Winning Short Film)
- La Jonction... where the Rhône and the...