People in Jiaxing, China’s Zhejiang Province were lucky to have the opportunity to witness more amazing stunts by China’s ‘Prince of Tightrope Walking’, Adili Luxor on Nov. 29.
Adili Luxor, wearing all red and with his eye blind-folded, walked along a steel wire that was over 100 meters long and 80 meters high between two buildings under construction. At the same time, another tightrope walker dressed in blue came from the other side of the tightrope and met him halfway along the rope.
Note :- All Nidokidos friends are requested to like our facebook Page
View more random threads:
- 6 Amazingly Simple Hairstyles For Lazy Girls
- Self-balances homemade bike
- Cave Flight!
- Rahul Gandhi to meet Prime Minister
- Barack Obama Luminary Lamp
- OMG... Transformer is real?
- Good leaders attract the right people
- 7 secrets to success of Steve Jobs
- Rihanna Take A Bow Live @ Much Music Video...
- Ninja Pulse: Cherry Smoothie Recipe