A GIANT anaconda was rescued after being spotted injured and tangled in bushes behind a tourist resort. French tourists Denis and Marie-France Grenouillet filmed the rescue while visiting Los Llanos, Colombia. The snake, estimated to be around 16ft, had been injured by the fishermen who use the river to make a living. To save the animalís life ten brave rescuers carefully carried it in a sack across the river where it was loaded onto a jeep and driven to a lagoon four miles away from the reserve. The footage, shot in 2013, has only recently been released.
View more random threads:
- Tanha Houn - Official Video
- Amsterdam Gay Pride Canal Parade 2015
- BV Kaisee Honi Chaahiye
- HELICOPTER CRASH - ALMOST
- Obama Girl Needs a Running Mate!
- Drawing free hand circles is not a problem !
- Twilight Zone
- Samsung announces smarter TVs, 55-inch OLED...
- Veena malik parody of Meera
- YES WE CAN - New Approaches