A GIANT anaconda was rescued after being spotted injured and tangled in bushes behind a tourist resort. French tourists Denis and Marie-France Grenouillet filmed the rescue while visiting Los Llanos, Colombia. The snake, estimated to be around 16ft, had been injured by the fishermen who use the river to make a living. To save the animalís life ten brave rescuers carefully carried it in a sack across the river where it was loaded onto a jeep and driven to a lagoon four miles away from the reserve. The footage, shot in 2013, has only recently been released.
View more random threads:
- Tribute to Hot Movie Car Washes -Sophie...
- You will just love this dog
- Evil Bug......
- French women converted in Islam
- CYMATICS - Science Vs. Music - Nigel Stanford
- That's Man Power
- Consequences of High Blood Pressure
- No Bra Movement
- AirPano won "VR / 360 Photo" category the...
- Fifty Fifty - Dubai Chalo