A GIANT anaconda was rescued after being spotted injured and tangled in bushes behind a tourist resort. French tourists Denis and Marie-France Grenouillet filmed the rescue while visiting Los Llanos, Colombia. The snake, estimated to be around 16ft, had been injured by the fishermen who use the river to make a living. To save the animalís life ten brave rescuers carefully carried it in a sack across the river where it was loaded onto a jeep and driven to a lagoon four miles away from the reserve. The footage, shot in 2013, has only recently been released.
View more random threads:
- What is islam?
- Amazing Joker portrait using salt!
- Inka Edho Darling 2010 (Prabhas & Kajal)
- The Ultimate 6-Pack Abs Exercise!
- Pergamon Museum
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 15
- Global Archery Attack - Combat Archery with...
- Take Action Today: Motivation for Success in...
- Victoria's Secret Swim Special 2015
- Mannequin Challenge