Neha Sharma (born 21 November 1987) is an Indian film actress and model. A native of Bihar, Sharma attended the Mount Carmel School in Bhagalpur and pursued a course in fashion design from the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in New Delhi.
Sharma's first role was in the Telugu film Chirutha, released in 2007. Her first Hindi film was Mohit Suri's Crook, released in 2010. Sharma made a cameo appearance in Kunal Kohli's Teri Meri Kahaani, and was cast in a full fledged role in Ekta Kapoor's Kyaa Super Kool Hai Hum.
View more random threads:
- Akshay Kumar and Bhushan Kumar together
- Deepika Padukone (Wallpapers)
- Cast and crew @ the launch of the Mohan...
- Pyaar Impossible (Wallpapers)
- Mohit Suri celebrates his birthday on the...
- Zee Cine Awards 2008 (03)
- Amrita Arora (11)
- Kajol Launches the latest issue of Hello...
- Bollywood Actress (08)
- REACTIONS Of Beauty Queens