A WORLD record holding limbo queen thinks she has become the first person to shimmy under a car. Shemika Charles amazed herself and onlookers when she bent over backwards to get underneath the SUV earlier this week. The supple 22-year-old entered the record books in 2010 when she limboed down to an incredible eight and a half inches – the height of a beer bottle. She trains for up to six hours a day to keep her body in peak condition and now travels around America performing with her family. However, regular performances put an incredible strain on her body and she sees a chiropractor once a week to have her hips realigned. Her mother was also a successful limbo dancer in her home country of Trinidad and Tobago but had to give up due to injury.
View more random threads:
- Miami Vacation Travel Guide
- Women who shaped the land
- Video from Burma: SHOOT ON SIGHT
- Free YouTune Video Downloader 1.0
- Be Considerate When Practicing High-lob Shots
- Amazing Goal
- See how smoking destroys your health
- This is what we call a skill!
- All in one Bowler
- The most Inspirational video for women ever...