Here's our list of the Top 10 things to do & see in Jaipur!!!
Jaipur, the capital of India’s Rajasthan state, evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, collonaded City Palace complex, which today houses several museum collections of textiles and art.
View more random threads:
- Russian forces pouring crimea. World war iii...
- Dangers of cell phones / Laptops . Tips to...
- Lotto 'Lucky Dog'
- WORST Jobs
- Travel Smart in Jakarta
- AWARD WINNING Best Short Video - Share......
- 1951 London! Prams that fits bicycle!
- Artsworld - Botswana
- Dead nurse special fx halloween tutorial
- Valentines Coffee Cup Car