Sometimes, you need to go off the grid. If you're more concerned with checking Facebook than interacting with the people in front of you or getting to the next level of Temple Run instead of crossing the street safely... it might be time to take a slight step back from technology and get off the grid for a minute. No worries! Today we're going to help you do just that.
View more random threads:
- Myths About Your Body You Probably Believe
- Be Remembered - Motivational Video
- EARTH DAY: Take it to Heart
- Speed Riding Mont Blanc
- people falling
- Politicians gone wild
- Why You Should Not Be Afraid
- Heavy monsoon rain in Wayanadu, Kerala,...
- Adorable Babies And Pets Compilation - 2015
- The Valley of Flowers - Ganges