Chopra was born in Jamshedpur to parents who were both physicians in the Indian Army, causing the family to move frequently during her childhood, but she considers Bareilly her real home. As a teenager she lived for some years with an aunt in the United States. In 2000, her mother entered her into the Femina Miss India contest, in which she finished second and took the Miss India World title.[a] She was then entered into the Miss World pageant, where she was crowned Miss World 2000 and Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty—Asia & Oceania, becoming the fifth Indian to win the competition.
View more random threads:
- Race [email protected] City 1016 Movie nights
- Ayesha Takia (04)
- Beautiful Hansika (02)
- Aarti Chhabria
- SRK to begin Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in May
- Dhanush and Sonam at promotions of...
- Shriya Saran (Wallpapers)
- Sonal Chauhan (Photos)
- Salim & Sulaiman at GIMA press meet
- Sameera Reddy Photoshoot - "MAN"...